Pirum Technology, is looking for a passionate and experienced Cloud developer and designer to provide technical mentor-ship to a team designing and developing products and services. The focus is on delivering Mobile, Web and IoT solutions with a cloud & mobile first mindset.
You will be expected to take leadership in the design and development of the various projects as well as providing technical mentor-ship to other members of the team, working in a fast-paced environment where agile development is embraced, and innovation is encouraged.
At Pirum Technology, everyone has the opportunity to positively impact our customers and you will be called on to identify, realize, and drive these opportunities. Pirum Technology is a high growth organization working on products and software that is changing our customers world. Be part of this fantastic new opportunity and inspiring culture of relentless innovation towards Ingenuity for Life.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Consistently develop and deliver high-quality, low-defect features on schedule
- Lead by example through the implementation of challenging and complex components
- Work closely with your project team and stakeholders, fostering a fun and collaborative environment
- Ensure quality through adherence to technical best practice and through mentor-ship, feedback and paired programming
- Occasionally travel to your clients site, as needed
- Coordinate with the Pirum Technology Swedish team and report to Pirum Management Team
- Develop high-quality software solutions that deliver the required product features
- Participate and lead team meetings: daily stand-ups, bi-weekly sprint reviews, design meetings etc.
- Write design documentation, user documentation and test information as required
- Self-learn, to keep up with fast-moving cloud and software technologies
- Actively participate in development as a team member while maintaining and leading the team and its progress
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, or related field. First hands of professional experience in C#/.NET
- Ability to find simple, effective software solutions that deliver feature-rich capabilities
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Ability to learn / dive in into the technology trends and to explore them in practice
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders and drive solution design
- Support and mentor other team members
- Self-Directed, High Energy
- Ability to bring something special to the team, like: demonstrated leadership abilities, dev ops expertise, testing design expertise, a burning desire to innovate
- Experience of working in an Agile team
- Experience with Azure
- Experience in Cloud security
- Experience with cost optimization for cloud enabled products
- Experience with Web Development, full-stack development experience and the .NET stack, including C#, Active Server Pages (ASP.NET), Web Application Program Interface (API), .NET Core (nice to have)
- Experience analyzing, designing, developing, implementing and maintaining application code in a variety of contexts
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education & Experience considered advantageous:
- Experience using containers and container orchestration tools like Kubernetes and Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS)
- Experience using Azure Paas services such as; Web Apps, Storage, Databases, IoT Hub etc.
- Experience with Angular JS
- Experience developing software systems using relational databases
- Knowledge with Test driven-development and understanding of automated testing approaches
- Experience with continuous integration (CI) and continuous deployment
- Energetic team, innovative company culture and the latest technologies
- International projects
- Internal career paths, international opportunities
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues across our European team, certifications
- Full service modern office location in center of Krakow
You are looking for an opportunity to be part of digital transformation, and to be surrounded by people who are passionate about building modern and beautiful experiences for clients.
You also understand what it takes to "make it work" to ensure it is scalable, secure, and well-engineered. You understand web, mobile, databases, micro-services architecture, REST API design. You're always keeping an ear open for the latest design patterns, frameworks, or cloud PaaS offerings. You likely have experience as a consultant, working with external clients on a regular basis.
And most important; you have that eye for details and love to engage and lead people and technology forward!
To apply for this role please send your CV to our group Recruitment Manager, Jannie Hagenius.